- Initial Franchisee Training
- On-going Franchisee Training
- Field Support Staff Training
- Quality Control
- A communication system that facilitates a continuing and open dialogue with franchisees
- A strong management team
- Easily understood and comprehensive manuals that objectively define high standards
- A set of carefully developed site selection criteria
- While this may be the most difficult criteria to define, it is the most important
- Success is not only based on the locations you choose, but the locations you don’t
- A genuine understanding of the competition
- Local Area Marketing Plans
- A Digital Marketing Plan and analysis
- A set of comprehensive legal documents that reflect your company’s business model and operating procedures while balancing the rights and obligations of both Franchisor and Franchisee
Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Documents that are prepared and presented in accordance with required provincial laws.
- Initial Franchise Fee, on-going royalties and other revenue sources. Striking the delicate balance between franchisor and franchisee sustainability and profitability.
Franchisee Recruitment and Selection
- Design and follow an Ideal Franchisee Profile, Acquisition and Screening Program.